Easter will be celebrated untraditionally this year. Which means we have to be a little more creative to ensure it is still special for our kiddos. I am sharing our eggcellent Easter activities (I love cliche cheesy egg puns)
- Start with the egg hunt. Instead of doing a basket we are having them hunt for 1 giant egg filled with what we would put in their baskets. We decided to skip out on a big hunt with many eggs to reduce the amount of store trips. We are going to make bunny tracks leading to the back door and hide their eggs in the backyard.
- Easter breakfast or brunch if you plan on letting the kids sleep in like I am. LOL Have bunny pancakes and have eggs for the kids to paint. We love doing activities during breakfast.
- Go for an Easter neighborhood hunt. I convinced my neighborhood to draw chalk eggs in front of their house or make a paper egg and put in their windows. I figured this would be a fun way to hunt and get some nice fresh air.
- Make gingerbread peep coops
- Have dinner outdoors and then make some peeps s’mores! Every year we make s’mores on Easter and the way the sugar caramelizes the marshmallow is sooooo good!
Here is my pinterest link so you can get a visual of my ideas. I hope you all have a HOPPY EASTER!