Surprisingly I often get asked what I put in Adam’s stocking for Christmas. If you read my blog A Holiday Shopping Guide That Saves Money you know I am all about practicality. Below is my stocking stuffer guide.
- Toiletry gift sets not only are they a great deal but they are practical and helps with the practice of good hygiene Adam’s favorite is Old Spice Swagger best deals are at Target
- Hair products Adam uses Old Spice Paste
- Starbucks Gift Cards
- Face wash boys with minimal acne particularly do not have a face wash routine so the Aveeno 60 second in shower face wash is perfect
- Candy or snacks Adam’s favorite has always been into Ferrero Rocher we usually save these as treats on holidays
- Socks surprisingly socks are difficult to buy for teens. My son’s always end up with holes after a few months. They are so particular so you can not go wrong with no shows. Vans are super comfy and have the longest life span. So those are always my go to.
- Chapstick Burt’s Bees have always worked best for my family
- Fast Food gift cards IN-N-OUT and Chick-Fil-A are always a hit